Please read and acknowledge the information below regarding the position and audition
process. Minimum age for this position is 21.
HERE ARE THE APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION OF JR. ASSISTANT CRUISE DIRECTOR:
1. You must have previous experience hosting events, activities, karaoke, shows or similar theatrical performances. This experience must have been in front of a live audience.
2. Candidates must be confident speaking fluidly in front of large groups of people with very little pausing, repetition or deviation.
3. Your stage style must be confident, charming and charismatic.
4. Candidates must feel at home on stage, capable of controlling their environment with strong microphone skills, engaging personalities and a memorable sense of humor.
5. You must take the time to complete a "Dear Princess" video. This video must be recorded seperately (this website will not record you) and the link submitted for review. All details are listed below.
6. We need to see what you look like in detail so a head shot is key to selling your brand to us. It doesn't need to be taken by a professional but it does need to be a great representation of what you honestly look like.
7. A strong Resume. It's important to back up your video submission with a tight, easy to read, round up of your professional experience but if we can give you some advice, less is more.
Please note that the system will not accept your application unless you have completed all of these requirements.
"DEAR PRINCESS" VIDEO SUBMISSION
OK, time to get serious! If you really want to be a part of the Princess Family in this role you've got to show us on video what you've got and we're giving you the creative freedom to catch our attention.
Your "Dear Princess" video is a personal advert, think of it like a video cover letter.
We want you to answer the following questions on camera in ONE take. No post process editing or script reading allowed. Feel free to have the questions in front of you but other than that, it's just you and the camera. You should aim to answer each question in 60 seconds or less, filmed in landscape not portrait and please do not sit down, wander around or pace up and down. Let your voice and body language do the talking.
1. To start things off why not say “Hello” by recording a welcome to introduce yourself. This should contain all the normal information you would give a prospective employer when starting an interview, not forgetting that you are applying for a job in the world of entertainment, so don’t forget to smile! Please keep it under 3 minutes, relax and tell us a little bit about YOU.
2. Why does the role of Junior Assistant Cruise Director speak to you?
3. What does the word Charisma mean? Explain it to us in a fun, friendly and charismatic way.
4. Who do you look up to in the world of Entertainment and why?
5. Tell us a funny joke. We're serious, a funny joke. Not rude, politically incorrect or vulgar, just plain old funny.
6. What can you tell us about Princess as a brand and MedallionClass as a product?
7. You have a final 60 seconds to make us believe why we should hire you to be the next amazing Junior. Assistant Cruise Director here at Princess.
Once you have completed your "Dear Princess" video please upload it to one of the recommended video websites listed on the next page. Copy the link to your work and share the URL in the DEMO section, also on the next page.
Please note without a valid link to your "Dear Princess" video your application will not be taken seriously.
Break a leg and don't forget, ONE take!